Wednesday, December 10, 2008

America is crazy... #36

I am very frustrated with our country. I think it is absolutly ridiculous that we are giving these car makers a bailout. They knew what the economy was doing they knew the country was in a very bad place, everyone is in a bad palce. Its not fair that these massive already rich companies are getting all the help. What about all of the people that can't afford to buy food, or are loosing their homes and are having to live on the streets. It doesnt make sence to me at all. I know these companies are important but fifteen billion dollars? That seems a little bit extreme to me. I am hopeful for our country so I hope that this fifteen billion dollars really makes a difference, and maybe they will stop flying around in private jets and save some money on fuel.

I am dont ranting now.

No comments: