Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Schools out! #37

School is finally almost over and my break can begin. I want it to just start now but I still have to do a five page paper, and thats not going to be very fun at all. This semester has been a very good one, I have learned a lot academicly and about myself. Next semester I am hoping will go as well as this one did. A good first semester is always a nice achievment to have under your belt. I am taking math next semester that should be interesting. It is the one subject I can't stand, well acutally I just lied because I can't stand science either...and history is kind of confusing too, I can't remember all of it. Anways back to math, I think I am going to get a tutor and hopefully that will be helpful for me to really understand the information being taught. I can't wait for grades to come out either I am really hoping that I have A's and B's, that's what it has been for the past few weeks so hopefully it stays that way.

As for now I should sleep so I can study in the morning.

No comments: