Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My writing #35

So as I was going through some old files on my computer I found some old poetry that I wrote. I feel really greatful for the place that I am at now. In the things I had written I can still feel that way I felt when I was writing it, and most of the time I was letting out really painful feelings. I am so happy that I am in a better place and that my life is where it is.

I can’t forget the day you left
I can’t forget about you
Like you forgot about me
I watched you drive away
And I stood in the snow for hours
Hoping you’d turn around and come back
I never really thought you’d leave for good
I never really thought It’d hurt this bad….
I never thought about how it’d be when you were gone
How everyday seems like a waste
And I can’t help but break down and cry
My heart beats so fast sometimes
That I can’t even breathe
I would do anything to get you back here with me

No comments: