Thursday, December 11, 2008

School#38

Its just another day at school for me,except that today is the last day of real classes then I just have finals. I am so excited that everything for the semester is almost done. Next week will be a great relief knowing that school is over and winter break is beginning. Its going to be weird to wake up in the morning and not have to study or doing any homework. I am not sure I will know how to do that anymore. I have become so used to having to do stuff all day long. From the minute I wake up until I go to bed I am constantly running around, either at work, at home, doing errands, or homework. Finally things are going to slow down and I will be able to take some time for myself. I am so excited. I have to go to class though so I'll be back later to write some more.

No comments: