Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A change #30

Life is yet again changing... and I am okay with it. I feel like I am back to the old Morgan, the one who is a free spirit and just wants to have fun. I have decided to forget about some of the old drama I have had going on in my life, it's the right to time to just let go. I am over being in love,I am over drama, and things that just arent important. I am going to focus on me and what I want for a while, and I think it is totally okay. I think that every once in a while people needto take time out for themselves. The more time I have taken to just be me and do what I want, I have found the happier I am. I am content being on my own, and I am content with my life. Its a great feeling especially since the holidays are here.

Bring on the new year because I am ready for it!

No comments: