Sunday, October 12, 2008

Adrenaline Rush #10

Today I learned how to shoot a gun. It was awesome, such a great adrenaline rush. My ex showed me how. I know I said my ex, it's very complicated we are trying to be friends because its always what we do when we break up... Way to long of a story, back to shooting. He asked me if I wanted to try and I of course said yes! I think the two guns I shot were twenty two's. One was very very small I didn't like it very much because I couldn't hold it comfortably. The second one looked like a cowboy gun almost. It had a long barrel and a larger handle so it was easy to hold. I almost hit the target with that one, it was awesome. It was just a really cool experience I can't wait to do it again. I have been waiting for the class to start so that I can get my FID card, but it's not until the winter so it stinks that I wont be able to get my own gun until then. My dad's a cop so he will be able to show me everything I need to know. It's going to be a great fun hobby, I'm very excited.

No comments: