Friday, October 3, 2008

When life is stressing you out... #5

Today I am very stressed. I have so much going on that I almost don't even know where to begin. It seems as if when one thing happens everything happens and all of a sudden your slapped in the face with all sorts of everything. Right now that is how my life is going. School is taking up almost all of my time which would be alright if I didn't have anything else to do. I wish I had no responsibilty and could just focus on school all the time, but since that isn't going to happen I am stressed. I'm still trying to find my balance of work,school work and my life. It's a little tricky since I have been out of school for two years and I hated high school and trying to find a balance then was nearly impossible. I think I am slowly getting the hang of it though which is good.

On another note one of my best friends mother's was just diagnosed with MS. Its an awful disease and the everyones worried. My best friend and I are like sisters we are apart of eachothers families and its always been that way. Whenever the other needs something we are there regardless of what is going on, if we need the other its done. So right now its just a waiting game of how progressed the disease is and what her mom needs to do to try and control it. Until then no one really knows what to do. Im hoping next week the results will be back and the family can all be together. I think that would be good for everything.

I dont have any more energy right now, but I need to go do some more english homework.

No comments: