Sunday, October 12, 2008

Funny Story #11

So today I am minding my own buisness, standing on commercial street like everyone else that was in Provincetown. I was smoking a ciggarette and all of a sudden the crazy woman(yes shes crazy she is always freaking out at someone) walks by with her walking stick and her bright purple hat and says..." Don't you know that there's a sidewalk? Why don't you use it? What if the rescue people come they will have to slow down for you because you're in their way, and what if the person is dying in the back?" Than she walked away, she is a nut job. I truly wonder what goes on in her brain. An older gentlemen came up to me after laughing asking me what had just happened. I told him and told him about all the other times she has yelled at me or other people in town for not being on the sidewalk. Or the time she walked around picking up ciggarette butts yelling at everyone and anyone who was smoking. I think she has gone a little postal up in her brain. I thought it was a funny story though...You've got to love P-town on a normal average day!

No comments: