Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today was boring.. #12

Today was pretty boring nothing really exciting happened. I woke up went to work, took a shower and now I am writing in my blog. I'd say that today is reaaallly boring. I don't think tomorrow will be much better. Driving , school, so more driving, then homework. I think I need to find something really exciting to do in the next couple of days. I wish we had more to do down here like, go carting, or an amusement park that was close by. Or maybe a roller rink that would be awesome. I can totally see myself doing that. Althought on Friday I am going to Disco Night at the Oyster Fest with the woman I work with. It's going to be awesome. I am pretty sure that a lot of people I work with are going to get dressed up like the 70's which will be so great, lots of kodak moments. I need to go write out some vocab for my phsych class...I'll write later...

No comments: