Sunday, October 26, 2008

Craziness in my town #17

This week in Provincetown is Fantasia Fair. It is when familes come down to Ptown to spend the week on vacation. The only difference is that the men are dressed as woman. Most of them aren't gay they are straight and married to woman with kids, they just feel comfortable and enjoy wearing womans clothing. Fors ome people its a very strange concept to grasp, but gorwing up down here it's nothing out of the ordinary to me. I think most of the men do it because for some reason they feel insecure as a man , so they dress like a woman. They have their wives to help them buy clothes, make up and accesories. It's quite the hoorah down here. A man came in yesterday and told me how he couldn't wear heals because they hurt to much on the streets. He said to me that he never know how much work went into being a woman, then stated that his wife told him so. It was very interestin, but hell I won' hate on them or gay bash them. They do what makes them happy and if it happens to be here in Ptown then bring it on. This town is full of craziness and we might as well let it continue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm one of those crazies, and i deeply appreciate your forebearance.

Miqqi