Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am so stressed...again #7

So I just wrote out about 50 note cards of words and difinitions for phsyc and I still have 107 more to go...I feel really screwed right now. I hate being overwhelemed but I am and its my fault for not doing more work over the last couple of weeks. RAAAAAAAAAH!!! Okay I feel a little bit better now that I have vented a bit.

Tonight I am hanging out with my old boss her family and my friend Cleo. They are like my 2nd family. My old boss Julie is great. We worked together for almost two years and she was awesome. She was really easy to work with and had a great personality and was a great boss. Along with that we were good friends she has a daughter that is amazing. Its so stress free when I am with them it's great. It's nice to have great people in your life. Tomorrow all of us are going to a baptism for a woman who used to work for Julie as well. It's going to a be a great time.

No comments: