Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two way street #13

I have had an ephiphany, I have decided that if my friends aren't going to realize that its a two way street in friendship I am going to keep walking and leave them on the other side. I have no more time to play around and wait for my friends to grow up. For instance a friend of mine and I had plans for a week to go to Oyster fest in Wellfleet, and hour before I am going to pick her up she calls me and tells me htat she would rather go to a lame party in Ptown and get wasted like she does all the time instead of keep the plans she had with me. It's really pathetic that drinking is more important then your friends. So in that instance I am completely ignoring her and I work with her, I know she feels uncomfortable and I plan on keeping it that way. Maybe she will learn a lesson. On the other hand another one of my friends has turned out to be one of the fakest, childish people I have ever met. She and I also work together at a different job, and she just didnt bother to show up because she had been repremanded the day before, so instead of just telling them she didn't want her job anymore, she just doesn't show up. Which in turn leaves everyone who is working that day screwed, because there was so much to get done. Its all such immature crap, and I don't have any time for that in my life, what so ever. From now on I will probably be leaving lots of people stanfing on the street while I just keep on walking. They can stay in there juvenile place and I'll go be an adult. I think it works just fine for me. Now that I have completely vented about my situation I feel a lot better. Untill next time...

No comments: