Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a trip... #15

I took a lovely trip to Boston this weekend. I drove up and hung out with my friends, while we waited for another friend to drive my best friends car up. Well while he was driving the car up he got pulled over...and the car got towed. So me and my friend drove 14 exits and went and got the car and him. It was quite interesting, at one point my friend just started laughing,laughing histerically on the way to get the car. There was nothing left to do everyone was stressed so we just laughed and made it a good time. We finally got around to making dinner that night at 10:30, so late dinner, late night, but a great time. Good friends always means a good time, especially with my friends, we are nuts. Finally an eventful fun trip, I was starting to wonder if we would have one of those nights where everything went wrong. WHen everything goes smoothly it's not as fun. It's the story of my life, and I love it.

I am going to go do some vocab for my psych test...I'll be back in a little while to write again, I have lots of thoughts running through my head today, so I might as well post them.

No comments: