Saturday, October 4, 2008

A lovely day in Provincetown #6

Im working right now in Provincetown, its a beautiful day outside so it's not so bad. The store is very small so It's almost like being outside it's nice. Plus my boss knows im doing homework and he's cool with it since there is two of us working. I have so many flashcards to make for my phsyc test, its nearly impossible. I have horrible study habits sometimes which makes me a little bit worried about my test but I think it will be okay.

On a less stressful note I am going to Boston on Thursday I can't wait. I get to spend time with my best friend and help her feel better about her mom having MS. Whenever shes sad I just act like an idiot and she laughs and I know it makes her feel better. Plus I can go up there and just completely decompress, when I go up there I try not to worry about anything, I leave all my worries in Truro. It's nice to have a place you can go and just totally relax. I love it! I will hopefully come back with some funny stories to post...Well for now that's all I've got...

No comments: